Sunday, February 28, 2010
Friday, February 26, 2010
Ultra-versatile and lightweight. Perforated, breathable micro-fiber uppers. Unique Kalso-Lite sole featuring unmatched flexibility. Soft, padded, collapsible collar with elasticized neoprene. Adjustable laces.
FEATURES: · Vegan Society Certified · Kalso Negative Heel® Technology · Anatomic footbeds with shock-absorbing Gelron2000® · Ergonomic Earth sole
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Friday, February 12, 2010
Morrison, 90, died this week at his home in Utah. Wham-O, the company that has sold the Frisbee since signing a contract with Morrison in 1957, has sold over 200 million Frisbees to date.
I used to love sailing these on the beach with friends! Now I have taught my dog to catch them. You can read about his life by following the link below:
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Saturday, February 6, 2010
- Cover bowls or dishes when cooking in the microwave. Coffee filters make excellent covers.
- Clean windows, mirrors, and chrome... Coffee filters are lint-free so they'll leave windows sparkling.
- Protect China by separating your good dishes with a coffee filter between each dish.
- Filter broken cork from wine. If you break the cork when opening a wine bottle, filter the wine through a coffee filter.
- Protect a cast-iron skillet. Place a coffee filter in the skillet to absorb moisture and prevent rust.
- Apply shoe polish. Ball up a lint-free coffee filter.
- Recycle frying oil. After frying, strain oil through a sieve lined with a coffee filter.
- Weigh chopped foods. Place chopped ingredients in a coffee filter on a kitchen scale.
- Hold tacos. Coffee filters make convenient wrappers for messy foods.
- Stop the soil from leaking out of a plant pot. Line a plant pot with a coffee filter to prevent the soil from going through the drainage holes.
- Prevent a Popsicle from dripping. Poke one or two holes as needed in a coffee filter.
- Do you think we used expensive strips to wax eyebrows? Use strips of coffee filters..
- Put a few in a plate and put your fried bacon, French fries, chicken fingers, etc on them.. It soaks out all the grease.
- Keep in the bathroom.. They make great "razor nick fixers."
- As a sewing backing. Use a filter as an easy-to-tear backing for embroidering or appliqueing soft fabrics.
- Put baking soda into a coffee filter and insert into shoes or a closet to absorb or prevent odors.
- Use them to strain soup stock and to tie fresh herbs in to put in soups and stews.
- Use a coffee filter to prevent spilling when you add fluids to your car..
- Use them as a spoon rest while cooking and clean up small counter spills.
- Can use to hold dry ingredients when baking or when cutting a piece of fruit or veggies.. Saves on having extra bowls to wash.
- Use them to wrap Christmas ornaments for storage.
- Use them to remove fingernail polish when out of cotton balls.
- Use them to sprout seeds. Simply dampen the coffee filter, place seeds inside, fold it and place it into a plastic baggie until they sprout.
- Use coffee filters as blotting paper for pressed flowers. Place the flowers between two coffee filters and put the coffee filters in phone book..
- Use as a disposable "snack bowl" for popcorn, chips, etc.
Friday, February 5, 2010
- HEARING AIDS
- BAND AIDS
- ROLL AIDS
- WALKING AIDS
- MEDICAL AIDS
- GOVERNMENT AIDS
- MOST OF ALL,
- MONETARY AID TO THEIR KIDS!