Sunday, August 31, 2008
Friday, August 29, 2008
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Today will feature something you’ll find in any amusement park. It’s a photo booth. Only this photo booth has attitude. Patrons get much more than a picture.
This video is from a regular segment on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. The show places a free photo booth at Universal Studios Hollywood. Comedian Kira Soltanovich provides the booth’s voice.
This is somewhat similar to the old Candid Camera. But Soltanovich is really quick and really funny. I laughed all the way through this video.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Lane Zieben - Body Wash
- Favorite baseball position?
- My favorite position has to be third base. This position involves the player having to use all of their physical abilities. Range, throwing power, and reflexes are important to protect the line. Plus, third basemen are important on offense.
- More important - lather or fragrance?
- Fragrance is more important. Usually it's important to be a good conversationalist, but its even better to have your smell do the talking: the silent conversationalist.
- Most embarrassing baseball moment?
- The Chicago Cubs were in town, and while sitting in the outfield, I yelled a challenge to Sammy Sosa to hit a homerun to our section. The next inning a fly ball cam our way, and unfortunately I missed catching the homerun that he hit.
- Favorite ballpark food?
- The hot dog has the be the staple food for anyone at a baseball game. However, at Minute Maid Park the Texas-sized jumbo dongs make even the most boring games enjoyable. Just make sure you get it with a Texas-sized drink.
Click the tab UNDER his picture!!!! You can vote only once a day, everyday till September 25th.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Beginning August 25, MLB® will put 48 Gillette® MLB® Rookie Reporters to the test! My son, Lane, is one of the finalists in this contest!!
PLEASE Vote August 25-September 14 for your favorite. The top vote-getter will land the ultimate sports reporter gig: covering the 2008 World Series® for MLB.com. I know that everyone out there will send out an e mail blast for me to help get Lane the top vote.Here is the MLB link to pass on to your friends.
Lane is the body wash guy so click on the "vote for your candidate" under his name. You can also see one of the commercials he did for TV. whenever the Astros are playing on TV. Tonight at 6:10 is one the first times it will be broadcast.
|@ Mets||6:10 PM||FSN|
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Empty Nest Syndrome refers to feelings of depression, sadness, and or grief experienced by parents after children leave for college.
Feelings of sadness are normal at this time. Feelings of surprise, when you find your money disappearing yet again to cover tuition, room and board, are VERY normal.
Our third child just moved into her college dorm this weekend! Thus...
WE ARE NOW EMPTY NESTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Friday, August 22, 2008
Thursday, August 21, 2008
http://cruzintheavenue.com/TakeMeBackToTheSixties.htm I used to really enjoy reading MAD magazine. How many of you remember it?
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Monday, August 18, 2008
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Friday, August 15, 2008
An Awesome Appetizer for Knees and Hands
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Monday, August 11, 2008
- Put the oats into a clean herb or coffee grinder on the finest setting, and process into powder.
- Pour into a small bowl and stir in hot water and honey. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Wash face with warm water. While skin is still damp, massage paste onto face, circling around eyes and mouth. Leave on for 10 minutes.
- Remove with tepid water and a washcloth. Apply your favorite moisturizer to seal the deal and set the glow.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Being the son of a famous surfer in the islands, Jeff Johnson, Jack Johnson naturally had an interest in surfing. He began surfing at the age of 5 and by the time he was 17 he made the finals at the Pipe trial and became the youngest invitee ever to do so. Johnson suffered a surfing accident when he was 17. While recovering from the accident, he acquired an interest in music. He attended Kahuku High School on the North Shore of Oahu. Johnson began writing songs during his college years at the University of California, Santa Barbara, having played the guitar since 14.I really enjoy his music and would like you to check it out. Click this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-i_AcTz0UU